Saturday, August 28, 2010

Almost Halfway Done!



I got my fifth treatment yesterday and I'm sort of feeling the after effects today. I have been taking it easy for the most part, but I still feel kind of sluggish and tired. The thing that sounds most desirable to me right now is staying home and watching movies.

But all is not lost!

I have an old friend from way back in high school in town this weekend. He's visiting me from North Carolina for the weekend and he's been super understandable about me being a lame. Check out this awesome picture we took together (forgot the story behind the gang sign, but I do remember that it has nothing to do with a gang sign):



Looks like I'm not the only one who sleeps in a hat to keep a barely-haired head warm at night. Haha.

Anyway, I typically like to take it easy the weekend after my treatments. I've just been drinking tons of water and taking my medications and eating some soup because I am not in the mood to eat hefty meals. Those things seem to do the trick and make me feel a lot better.

Next time I go to the hospital, it will be to get my sixth treatment, making me HALF finished! Whoo!

3 comments:

  1. It's also a symbol for the rock band 3 OH 3 too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u have one of those hats in every color don't u?

    ReplyDelete