Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Have HAIR!

Check it out! I have hair now! Like, A LOT OF IT!



In 6 months I have about 3 inches of hair. That seems pretty accurate, according to what my doctors and the Internet told me. (Your hair supposedly grows about 1/2 inch every month). It's going to be awhile until I have long, flowing hair again, but it's nice to have my own locks after being bald for so long!

I have looked back on a lot of my videos and can't believe how much my look has changed. The best is when random people in the streets stop me to compliment my haircut. If only they knew... !

3 comments:

  1. You look great. Nano and I will be back in New York early July. Puppy play date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliments! I am definitely enjoying my short hair:)

    And Jess, yes, that would be lovely!

    ReplyDelete