Friday, September 3, 2010

Hurricane Shmurricane. Bring on Labor Day weekend!



**Sorry for the rambling in the video... my morning coffee hadn't hit me yet!**

So there is a hurricane coming through and I am sick, but that will not stop me from having fun! I have felt like crap this entire week, but I am going to suck it up because I am determined to have some fun. Plus, it wouldn't hurt being surrounded by a bunch of people who love and support me (I could always use that!). Nothing will stop me from going to Miami!

It's been very important to me that I am still able to travel and get out of New York City for some weekend getaways. Since I get chemotherapy every other Friday, that gives me alternate weekends where I feel good enough to get out. Since I am not getting treatment today and have Monday off, it definitely makes sense that I get out of town. Got to take advantage of the opportunity!

Ever since I started blogging, a lot of my friends from Florida have been wanting to see me and get in touch. It will be nice to be able to see some people, although I doubt I will be able to get in touch with them all! Bring it on, Labor Day weekend!

Click here to listen to my theme song titled "Killing Alice." (It's on the music playlist.)It's amazing and it brought tears to my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment