Sunday, July 25, 2010

I need some black friends STAT!



One of my best friends from Miami told me that I should date a black guy because "they're used to dealing with wigs!" Haha! (For the record, she's black.) I'm trying to get used to this wig thing. I don't know how to wash it. I don't know how to wear it. I don't know what to do if it rains. I don't know how to approach the thought of hooking up with a guy and telling him to stay the hell away from my hair if he is in a "hair-pulling" mood. (Hey! It'll get messed up!). Hence, the comment from my friend. Haha. I need some black friends in New York, SERIOUSLY, to explain this all to me! I'm a lost little white girl!

I'm quite fond of my wig though, but when I hang out around my apartment I'm usually in my Michael Phelps gear, a.k.a. my "swimmers hat" a.k.a. the stretchy thing I'm wearing over my head in the video. It's super comfy! And it may be the perfect indicator that I'm a young cancer patient, but SCREW THAT! It's 90 f***ing degrees in New York City and I need to keep cool!

Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda,

    I love your video posts. Ya know we live in Harlem...and I pass by awesome wig shops all the time. Lemme know if you need someone to go check them out with:):)

    ReplyDelete