Thursday, December 2, 2010

I made it to the finish line!



I have been waiting for tomorrow - December 3, 2010 - for the past six months, and finally it's here! Yes, that's right -- tomorrow is my LAST chemo treatment!!! (Cue happy dance)

I know the entire battle is not over yet, but I'm still excited to be finished with the biggest hurdle of this entire experience. The biggest hurdle of my entire life even. There will still be tests, a surgery to remove my port, a bunch of scans, and maybe even some radiation. Either way, I refuse to believe that anything will be as difficult or painful as chemotherapy.

So that's it! One more treatment. One more. I've been so patient and finally December 3rd is here.

We made it... after this Alice should be dead.

1 comment:

  1. yay!! this made me cry im so happy for you!! listened to your song a few times today in cleebration of your last day of chemo! stay positive and keep fighting! love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete