Saturday, November 6, 2010

I Take Lots of Drugs, Man!

Let's just get this out there: I take lots of drugs. Well, I take lots of prescription drugs. And when all else fails, I may seek some "herbal" remedies -- tea of course, what did you think? ;) Moving along. Although I have a lot of pills to take, they are the reason I am able to make it through each day with very few side effects. Most of them are anti-nausea and antibiotics. My other pills are for pain, although I steer clear from those unless absolutely necessary. Below is a little tour of my drug cabinet. Can you believe that's not even all of them? (I have a couple more in my purse that I forgot to include in this video!)




Note: The bag of gummy worms in the back also serves as good remedy for feeling like crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment