Friday, September 10, 2010

HALF THE BATTLE!


Finally, the video you have all wanted to see: me getting chemo!

Today I got my sixth chemo treatment. That officially makes me HALF WAY DONE with chemotherapy! I can't begin to explain how happy I am about it!

Anyway, I put together this little video (with the help of Danny Cohen, who is there helping me for the weekend while I recover). I decided that you guys have yet to see me in the act of killing my cancer. In fact, a lot of you have asked to see it! So here it is!

In this video, you will see my port, and some of the injections getting done. I'm not going to lie, editing this video and watching it was tough for me because it made me very sick to my stomach. I mean, literally just thinking about about going through this makes me SICK! But like I said, thankfully I am half way finished!! Now, only six more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment